Monday, September 3, 2012


Growing plants and loving them ...
At home I grow flowers, palms and other ornamental plants. I just love growing these plants.  If there is such a green thumb, then you can count me in.
What's in My Garden ...
Anything that I plant, the next day it is "up and about". I know this is a gift. I thank God for giving me such because in my small way I could help the environment by continuously growing plants and keeping the surroundings green.
What's in My Garden ...
Right in my home I could enjoy the beauty of nature and because of the plants and the trees here, birds come and visit us every day. Butterflies also come. And my mornings include among others, listening to chirping birds that rest on branches of trees and bushes around the house. 
At home while I'm writing birds keep me company just like this birdie that dropped by as if checking on me what I was busy with. Resting in a branch I took this photo upclose. This birdie so smart as if the birdie was ready for the pictorial !
What's in My Garden ...
Nature really is something different that one has to sincerely appreciate and it must come from the heart. My place is not that big but I just planted different plants.
I also appreciate the new technology and with my camera, my tablet and sometimes my mobile phone I see to it that I took photos of the flowers that show up from time to time in my garden and many others which caught my attention and interest, those which I can view from my bedroom window or in the veranda perhaps the rainbow, the clouds, rain, the sun, the moon. Oh so beautiful , I tell you.
Sharing you some photos so you'll have an idea what's in my garden ...
What's in My Garden ...
What's in My Garden ...
What's in My Garden ...
What's in My Garden ...
What's in My Garden ...
What's in My Garden ...
What's in My Garden ...
What's in My Garden ...
What's in My Garden ...
What's in My Garden ...
What's in My Garden ...
What a wonderful world we have and I'm so endlessly grateful !
Thanks for the visit Smile ...



No comments:

Post a Comment