Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My umbrella




The nature of my work requires a lot of field work and with me all the time is my two fold and sleek black umbrella that I could just slip into my bag. With the excruciating heat of the sun I could not stand walking without a shield to protect me from sun exposure. Experts advise that people avoid sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm as the heat is so intense where one could get sunburn. The experts also said that aging comes fast through direct sun exposure. Who would like to grow old the soonest where many especially women prefer to look younger than their actual age. I also carry it to protect me from the rain. My umbrella has been my long partner.



But this kind of umbrella that i checked on the net is kinda different because it can detect when you should bring it. The Ambient Umbrella (check this at http://www.ambientdevices.com/) lets you know when rain or snow is in the forecast by illuminating its handle. The light patterns intutively indicate rain, drizzle, snow, or thunderstorms. Smart kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment